A woman without a purpose is like a tempestuous wind-- sometimes passionate, oftentimes uncontrolled, without knowing the limit. There are times that she becomes wild, which leads her to become impulsive, violent, and hysterical about the decisions in life. But, a woman of purpose is someone who can calm a tempestuous wind. She knows when to become passionate and when to draw her lines. She knows how to balance her decision without hurting the other. What drives her life? Hope, faith and love.
A woman of purpose lives:
- She lives not in the past.
- She understand guilt but she's not living by guilt.
- She can feel the anger but not living through it.
- Fear is natural for her but it's not her reason to stop.
- She aims life through God's wisdom than the world can offer.
- She doesn't need people's approval or what people may say.
- She follows good lead and she know her way through it.
- She stands on righteousness for everyone's sake.
- She walks with purpose.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised"